HG stove glass cleanerA stove glass cleaner for stubborn dirt
Do you need to clean a stove glass? HG stove glass cleaner cleans all stubborn dirt quickly and effectively, including soot, grease and tar from the panes of stoves and fireplaces.
- Dissolves soot, grease and tar
- For use on the glass surfaces of stoves and hearths
- Also suitable for the removal of soot from bricks
Clean a wood burner glass quickly and easily
HG stove glass cleaner cleans any stove window quickly and easily. Stove windows look like new with HG stove glass cleaner. The wood stove glass cleaner of HG is also suitable for removing minor soot deposits from bricks.
How do you use HG stove glass cleaner?
Complete the following steps to have your stove glass clean again with HG stove glass cleaner:
- The surface that requires treatment must be cold, or barely warm, before you can start the treatment.
- Spray wood burner glass cleaner on the stove windows.
- Leave the stove glass cleaner to work for 3 to 5 minutes and then wipe off with a damp sponge.
- Repeat the treatment where the windows are badly affected.
- Result: your stove windows are free from soot and deposits!