HG steel polishThe best choice in stainless steel polish
HG steel polish is a stainless steel polish for stainless steel kitchen tops, pans, kitchen utensils as well as aluminium and copper pans, synthetic kitchen tops, chrome taps, kettles and electric hobs. And this stainless steel polish cleans, shines and protects all in just one treatment.
- Cleans, polishes and protects
- Prevents from quickly getting dirty again
- Gentle to skin
Stainless steel polish that cleans, polishes and protects
HG steel polish cleans, polishes and protects. It can also be used as chrome polish, aluminum polish and copper polish. The protective qualities prevent surfaces from getting dirty again quickly and the polishing agents in the steel polish make everything shine. And the stainless steel polish is also gentle to skin. The HG steel polish is the perfect maintenance product for:
- Stainless steel kitchen tops, pans and kitchen utensils.
- Aluminium pans, etc. (aluminium polish)
- Copper pans (copper polish)
- Hard synthetic kitchen tops (synthetic polish)
- Chrome taps, kettles, etc. (chrome polish)
- Electric hobs and gas cooktops
How do you use HG stainless steel polish?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG steel polish.
- Shake before use.
- Put a small amount of HG steel polish on a damp cloth.
- Rub the surface with quite some pressure; rub in one direction as the steel polish has a polishing effect.
- Wipe off the surface with a rinsed-out cloth and then with a clean, dry cloth.
- HG steel polish can also be applied with a damp sponge for mild scale or grime. Wipe clean with a damp, clean cloth.