For removing stains and rings
HG meubeline for light-coloured woods removes stains and white water and alcohol rings from all types of light wooden furniture. Grey or bleached furniture regains its natural colour and the furniture shines like new. Even scratches on the furniture are camouflaged!
- Repairs white water rings, stains, scratches, bleached and aged surfaces
- Restores the natural colour and shine
Use meubeline for light-coloured woods
HG meubeline for light-coloured woods is a high-quality maintenance product for stained, varnished, oiled, untreated or waxed furniture. We recommend using HG meubeline for dark-coloured woods to remove water rings or alcohol rings from dark wooden tables.
How to use HG meubeline for light-coloured woods?
Complete the steps below to remove water rings from tables, to clean furniture and to make sure they regain their natural colour and shine with HG meubeline for light-coloured woods:
- Apply HG meubeline for light-coloured woods with a clean, lint-free cloth. Apply the wood stain remover liberally and in straight strokes.
- Leave to work for 6 to 10 hours. In the meantime, repeat the treatment in places where the product has been absorbed completely.
- When the furniture stain remover has been absorbed completely, the surplus product can be removed with a clean cloth.